Re: DYBCW

To: Jerome Yuzyk <jerome@supernet.ab.ca>
Subject: Re: DYBCW
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 06:54:17 -0700
Jerome Yuzyk wrote:

> And an MGT-something this afternoon.

Did ya ever goto a meet and here the awards or announcements. An MGBGT
rubber bumpers and they go on and on and on.. Then the MG chrome bumpers
with a luggage rack and they go on and on and on?
Whew. All though I did see on the southeren coast sat a beautifull 52'
MG dashing red and one of the only convertables we saw ,,that had the
top down.

Those darn MGs/Triumps ya can't tell the difference anyway... are so
popular ,,,makes me really glad we have a uniqueness about our cars.
Chuck