Excellent Series IV Body for Sale near Chicago

To: Message Alpine <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Excellent Series IV Body for Sale near Chicago
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 07 May 2001 10:09:31 -0500
Series IV Alpine for Sale.
   This car is a nice, straight solid non-runner.  Ready for paint.  It has the
original engine and transmission but is missing most of the interior.   It
would be a great start for an Alpine project since all the body work is
finished.   I will send pictures if you contact me directly.  $2800 with
drivetrain.  $2500 without  drivetrain.  I will deliver this car up to 50 miles
from Chicago for free.  Reasonable fee for delivery up to 400 miles from
Chicago.