Is this the right list?

To: "Alpine list" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Is this the right list?
From: "Kurt Eckert" <kjeckert@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:55:20 -0400
I have been away from the list for a bit as I was working a lot and had a
Subaru Impreza project going on. Frankly I am amazed at the change I see now
that I have been reading the list again. My first post back was a response
to the Mitsubishi Lancer thread talking about my Impreza project. I was
soundly slammed for being off topic in a private email from, you guessed it,
sabirfocla@aol.com. Then I see Curt's name being dragged through the mud. I
couldn't even imagine trying to work on my Alpine without Curt. He has
always been a huge resource for me. He is always willing to answer
questions, track down the silliest part and take back said silly part when
you find out that it was in fact another silly part that you really needed.
If there was an Alpine Hall of Fame, Curt would be in it.

I have been on this list for over 8 years. One of the things that I love
about it is the respect for others that is generally exhibited. I would urge
sabirfocla@aol.com to try to treat people with a little more respect. If
plain old human kindness isn't a good enough reason, then think of it this
way. If you are truly a Sunbeam fan then you will need the people on this
list for help. That help will not be there if you alienate everyone.

Regards,
Kurt
1963 Series III GT
2000 Subaru Impreza Turbo