RE: (no subject) open reply

To: <CMeinel464@aol.com>, <oaxacarob@aol.com>
Subject: RE: (no subject) open reply
From: "Paul and Susan Almjeld" <palmjeld@home.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 22:04:20 -0500
Curt:

I have read with interest, and a significant degree of disgust, the remarks
aimed at the vendors who help us to restore, maintain and enjoy our
Sunbeams.  Over the years I have done some business with you, as well as
with SS, VB and others.  In no instance have I been cheated, taken advantage
of or deliberately "screwed over".  On the other hand, I have been helped,
guided towards others who might have a part or parts I needed, encouraged,
informed, and supported. I am very grateful for the service you and other
vendors provide for us - yes, even the oft-maligned VB. Your help, that of
Tom Weincek, Rick at SS and others with whom I have communicated is greatly
appreciated.  Thanks!  Our hobby and enjoyment would be greatly challenged
without you.

sincerely,

Paul   #14649  Series V