Re: [Re: what should I do?]

To: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>,
Subject: Re: [Re: what should I do?]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 14 Apr 2001 23:51:28 EDT
A "bit scarce", you gotta be kidding.  Having two is unbelieveable.  These are
RARE cars.  I do not think Sunbeam sold more then 1,000 cars per year in the
USA until the Alpine (1960 version).  Some years it was a 2 digit number.  So
these are very, very rare cars.  If there is any way you could restore both of
them, I would strongly recommend it. If you are thinking of selling one-sell
it in England.  They bring big bucks (or should that be big pounds?) there.
Even with shipping-and if they are not rusted.......wow.

Jan Eyerman

"Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au> wrote:
Given that they're starting to get a bit scarce, it would be nice to see both
restored if possible.

Perhaps some of you who've been there and done it can give Art some pointers.
Ian Hobbis, are you out there? I was going to provide a link to your website,
but the link I have doesn't seem to work anymore.

Russ Maddock

Sunbeams hit the Gold Coast in June 2001 - www.qld.sunbeam.org.au/national