Re: [Re: Hubs & Axles]

To: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>,
Subject: Re: [Re: Hubs & Axles]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 25 Feb 2001 16:55:19 EST
Beyond any doubt, the rear wheel hubs to the rear axles on Rootes car the
tightest things on the whole car, I would swear that you could break the car
in half with less effort then to pull a rear wheel hub.  And when it comes
off!!!! Mine went through the side of my garage (I am glad that the guy that
loaned me the hub puller warned me!!!).

Jan

Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org> wrote:
Early SI's had the course splines, but that changed sometime during the
Series I production run to the other spline. Can any one provide me with
that Serial number for wheen that changed? Curt, do you know?

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX