Re: Alpines on TV

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alpines on TV
From: AlpineDriver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:22:06 EST
Last night I saw a local ad on local Seattle, WA television for a store
called "Car Toys" and they were selling cell phones.   The ad features two
guys on the open road in a large 60's vintage convertable.   They are passed
by an unmistakable red late series Alpine.  You never get a full straight on
look but the first angle is of the front passing, then of the side with the
windscreen profile and last the rear quarter with the gas cap visible.   I
saw it twice last evening.
Rob Carpenter
Seattle