Chevy 2.8 V-6 in Alpine and Series I Window guides

To: Message Alpine <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chevy 2.8 V-6 in Alpine and Series I Window guides
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 13 Feb 2001 09:36:41 -0600
I have been talking to a fellow owner who has a unique car.  If anyone is
interested I can send you a picture of the engine compartment with a Chevy V-6
in it and his e-mail address.  I think Ian should try to get this guy to write
an article about installation.
     The other question is his unique solution to broken Series I window guides
- I think he cut down Series II ones.  He needs a new windshield frame and I
think he has a Series II windshield frame on a Series I car.  I would like to
send pictures of his door guides/windshield to the experts out there for your
opinion.  Thanx.
Tom