Re Toolkit/Spare tools

To: alpine list <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re Toolkit/Spare tools
From: Karl Gilchrist <xtr25618701@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 22:23:37 +1300
I've just purchased an original  tool kit for my Series V Alpine at a
price I'd prefer not to think about and my wife definitely not to know
about. I've yet to receive this but have a question for the list. I have
wire wheels on my Alpine with octagonal spinners. Looking at the special
wrench for these and my large hammer I can't see these two items fitting
in the tool roll based on the pictures I have seen. Can some one tell me
if they do or not and if not where do they get stored.

BTW Once I have received the tool kit I will have a couple of Superslim
9/16x1/2 spanners and a couple of King Dick pattern (but not King Dick
brand) wrenches Which I'll be happy to pass on cheaply if someone is
trying to build up a kit.