Re: Tigers in Print

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tigers in Print
From: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 07:49:20 +1000
Ginetta also raided the Rootes parts bin for their G15 which used lots of
Imp parts. I'd love to get my hands on one of those.

TVR built a prototype Imp-powered sports car, but never went ahead with it
and Aston Martin had plans to use the Imp engine in an entry-level model
which came to nothing.

Russ Maddock

Sunbeams hit the Gold Coast in June 2001 - www.qld.sunbeam.org.au/national