Re: Ford V6 2.8L into an Alpine?

To: SunbeamAlpine64@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ford V6 2.8L into an Alpine?
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:44:45 -0800
Hi:
Jan already mentioned the cost--the work involved is a lot--I did the
conversion (with a lot of help, since I'm not that experienced) and I
really enjoy it!  Lots more torque and power even with the stock V-6
(where mine is at)and with a bigger carb and a cam change they really
move!  As Joe Rodriguez would say "It's NOT going to be a tiger!" but it
IS a lot of fun!

Regards

David Sosna
65 S4 GT V6
P.S. There are currently 4 here in San Diego, one in Arizona, one in
Nevada and one that used to live in San Francisco.  One (a 2.6 still in
"project" state, but running) recently sold back east and those are just
the ones I know about.  I suspect there are a lot more running around
out there, so if you're serious about the conversion you've got company.