Sunbeam-Talbot (fwd)

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam-Talbot (fwd)
From: jerome@supernet.ab.ca (Jerome Yuzyk)
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 18:21:29 -0700
I got the following request and maybe someone has one in their backyard. :)

I replied with a "yes, there are" and some links, after searching on
www.google.com for "Sunbeam-Talbot". I blew two hours following the
results - everything from the top "Sunbeam" sites to some family
history diaries in India and a tutorial from the University of Bristol
on making Oracle-8 databases that uses an inventory of S-T vehicles in
its examples.