Old Engine for free in London

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Old Engine for free in London
From: Joe Robson <absjmr@bath.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:03:17 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,

When I bought my Alpine it came with as many spares as could fit in the
car (including 2 gearboxes and the lower half of an engine), most of it
moved into my garage in SOuth London, which needs to be cleared out within
the next month.

So if anyone wants the lower half of an engine (probably the original one
from a 1964 SIV) it's pretty rusty and probably siezed, has no sump on it
or head, it's yours for free if you take it away, otherwise it's going in
the skip (if I can find someone strong to help me lift it...)

Joe

1964 Alpine
1969 Stiletto
1978 Davrian