RE: Brake anti-squeal goo

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake anti-squeal goo
From: "Chris Stephenson" <cs_tscg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:59:48 -0600
Paul,

I cured my squeal with metallic brake pads. I have a whole slew of NOS
shims - if I can find them. You are welcome to a pair if you are willing to
wait a month or two and send me the postage. All my Sunbeam stuff is at my
parent's house. I will be there during the Christmas holidays

Chris Stephenson
cs@tscg.net
(404) 915-7669