Alpine stuff for sale

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Alpine stuff for sale
From: DGaab31123@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:47:40 EST
Well, I have given up on my very long term Series V project. I am going to
sell everything that I have, and am trying to figure out the best way to do
it.

Before I go to e-bay or whatever, I would like to offer some of this stuff to
the list.

1) set of 5 mini-lite replicas from VB. They are the 14" x 6" wheels and have
never been mounted. In fact only one wheel has even been taken out of its
box. I will sell all five for $550 ($110 ea.) plus shipping. VB lists them
for $170 each, or $660 for four.

2) Dual weber manifold and 2 DCOE 40s. I do not have a linkage setup and I
know that some modifications are required to make this manifold work. The
DCOEs were rebuilt for use on a Porsche 924 which was totaled within a year
(rejetting required but shouldn't need a rebuild). I know that the webers are
worth a couple hundred each and the manifold was at least $225 (can't
remember exactly), but I will take $450 for the set.

I am in Portland, Oregon. If you need Series V stuff (no clock or overdrive)
e-mail me.

Much more to come,
David Gaab

PS- Jay, Dick S. and Larry A., I know I will regret throwing in the towel,
but I want you guys to know that I have really enjoyed corresponding with you
over the years (although it has been a while). If you need anything, do not
hesitate to contact me.