Re: Europe Trip

To: larry.p@erols.com, rgibbs@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Europe Trip
From: JACranwell@cs.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:05:55 EST
I have to confess to using mostly the fast lane on the Autobahns in Germany,
as we are restricted to a legal max of 70mph here in the UK. There is
something a bit decadent but liberating about cruising at over 130 mph,
without constantly checking all mirrors etc. for tell-tale signs of the
presence of the constabulary.

As on these German trips I drive a BMW built for these roads, it seems only
natural. It does make it seem a bit tame when I visit the shores of the US,
and am supposed to observe limits of 55mph.

Julian Cranwell - Surrey UK