Re: where to start..? and Castle shifters

Subject: Re: where to start..? and Castle shifters
From: "Ian Hobbis" <ihobbis@metware.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 11:56:31 +1300
Thanks Russ....
Yeah I do need some patterns to work off...but failing that pictures will
have to suffice

I have been offered 2 Mk1 Saloons to wreck..but they are 8 hour drive
away...I will probably get them before Xmas..I'll. just tell my wife I'm
taking her away for the weekend..and just hope she doesn't spot the Tandem
trailer behind the car...lololol

Changing the subject..I have found a supply of remanufactured Castle
Shifters if anyone is interested..

Ian