Re: BOY SCOUTS NEED HELP!

To: Jcmancuso@aol.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BOY SCOUTS NEED HELP!
From: "J Arzt" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:03:03 CDT
    I ignored the initial post, as it's easy enough to just click delete.
However, as an Eagle Scout, I feel I have room to reply on this issue. When
I was involved in Scouting, one thing they DIDN'T teach us was intolerance
of others. Sadly, I guess things have changed.

Jon Arzt, Eagle Scout 1978

>From: Jcmancuso@aol.com
>To: alpines@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: BOY SCOUTS NEED YOUR HELP!
>Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:50:03 EDT
>
>       I guess I am a "non-list" person (who has owned Sunbeams and
>Hillmans since  1966) because I don't waste list space by replying >evry
>day or once a week to the list.

>             I have since requested to unsubscribe, because I  realize I
>have better use of my time than deal with this list.Obviously, there are
>very few Boy Scout supporters out there and even fewer people that know
>about family morals.

>       This should be my last post  T J.  Thanks I out of here.
>                                                             Joe

no archive