Re: Sears Point

To: "Alpine list" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Sears Point
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlmcle@saturnnet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:34:19 -0700
Here's the lineup as it presently exists:
    I will be there with my series 1,
    Don Stephan is supposed to be there with his series 1,
    Carl Christiansen is supposed to be there with his series 3,
    Roger Davis (from Salt Lake City, UT) with his Alpine,
    three of Carl C's friends with their Alpines.
At last count, if all show up, that makes 7, (count'em, seven), Alpines to
be at the CSRG event this weekend.

    Carl McLelland
    CSRG #247, series 1 Alpine
    http://carlynneracing.homestead.com/home.html

> William Lewis wrote:
>
> > I understand that there will an Alpine or two running at Sears Point
this
> > weekend.  I was planning on going on Sunday, hopefully with another
Alpine