Re: Sunbeam Question (fwd)

To: tjhiggin@chris.iss.ingr.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Question (fwd)
From: "J Arzt" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:20:45 CDT
Personally, I prefer 30w non-detergent in the trans, and 30w detergent in
the engine. I find a 30w holds much better hot oil pressure than a 20w50,
and unless it's below freezing, still turns over fine when cold. (But then,
after 34 years outside, my car now gets to sleep in the garage all winter,
so that's not an issue anymore!)

Jon Arzt