Sunbeam crimes

To: <jeyerman@ix.netcom.com>, "Marc Stenchever" <Marcsten@prontomail.com>
Subject: Sunbeam crimes
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 20:14:27 -0400
Hi all,

I thought I would try and throw the topic off of the Azteck (I think they are
ugly too) by mentioning what I heard on a phone conversation with a fellow
Alpine owner last night. Scott Carothers, a Series IV owner from Louisville, Ky
was filling me in on all the Sunbeam activity in his area when he mentioned a
Tiger that he found sitting at a local shop. He stopped to check it out and
learned that it belonged to some guy who is having it lowered, as well as having
a set of low profile, extra wide tires installed (You know, the kind that stick
way out of the fenders).....Arrrgggggg!!!! What are people thinking? I know I
kid around about Tigers being inferior to Alpines and all that good stuff, but
this is a real shame. Tigers steer bad enough, just wait until this guy tries to
take this thing into a corner! What a crime!
--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX