Re: magazine articles

To: "Scott E. Christie" <schristie@mail.usfli.com>,
Subject: Re: magazine articles
From: "Patrick" <pLaske@bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:46:04 -0500
I get Practical Classics through EWA here in the states.  I've also
contacted them directly for back issues and article copies.  They were most
helpful, but it did take a while sending emails back and forth directly.
The email address I used for direct communication is
practical.classics@ecm.emap.com  The website address for EWA magazines is
http://ewa1.com/mags.html

Hope that helps.

Patrick