Re: Strom carb question

To: bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: Strom carb question
From: js <frodo4@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 10:38:21 -0700
The 2 holes in the bottom of the piston must face the engine. This
allows engine/manifold vacuum to enter the area above the diaphram and
raise the piston. I believe the diaphram has a little lip on it than
engages in the body when correct.

The piston should move freely - clean well and inspect for damage. If I
remember correctly they do not suggest lube as dirt can stick to it -
but if it helps........

John