San Diego

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: San Diego
From: "William Lewis" <william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 15:21:52 -0700
No archive

Sorry to spam the list, but I will be going to San Diego tomorrow night for
business.  I will be staying at Rancho San Bernardo and returning home on
Sunday the 8th.  I will have Sunday morning free and I would like to put
faces and cars together with some of the names on the list.  Is anyone
interested in meeting?  Y'all could come to Rancho San Bernardo, or I could
meet y'all somewhere in town.  At some point, I need to go by Smitty's
place to pick up another Series V oil pressure relief valve (I want to
modify one for higher pressure) and an oil cooler (if he has one).
Bill Lewis