Air Conditioning

To: tjhiggins@chris.iss.ingr.com
Subject: Air Conditioning
From: jeyerman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 09:50:28 -0400
the answer to your air conditioning question is "no" and "yes".  there was
never a "built in" system for the Hillmans/Sunbeams but Rootes offered two
different "hang on" or "add on" systems.  The first unit was in 1959 and ran at
least through 1963 and was located in the trunk.  The later one (1964-?) was
under the dash.

Jan