S.O.S. ALERT WATER SHORTAGE

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: S.O.S. ALERT WATER SHORTAGE
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 18:19:04 +0100
Dear- SOS ROUNDUP REGISTRANTS (And anyone else who is planning on being
there) OCT 6-8
 We do not expect trouble from hurricanes this year,but another problem has
risen!!!
BIRMINGHAM, September 29 – Four metro cities have declared an emergency
situation because of the water shortage.
I have been informed we will not be allowed to wash our cars at the hotel
due to the water emergency. There is a heavy fine for doing so and a
possible jail sentence for violation.
   I suggest you stop at a car wash before you arrive in Birmingham if you
feel the need to wash it. Maybe we can come up with an award for the
dirtiest car at the show.
We apologize for this unforeseen situation and hope to see you Friday clean
or dirty.
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE