Re: Chevrolet into Sunbeam does go

To: Russell & Neola <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Subject: Re: Chevrolet into Sunbeam does go
From: jeyerman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:15:19 -0400
The names of the other two brothers were Arthur and Gaston.

Jan

Russell & Neola <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au> wrote:
> I was doing some research for my website today and discovered that backaround
>the time of WWI, a chap by the name of Chevrolet was campaigning a
Sunbeam in races in the US. Assuming this to be Louis Chevrolet, who lent
his name to the car company, I reached for my who's who of racing drivers
only to discover that Louis had two brothers who were also racing drivers.

Don't suppose anyone out there knows which of the Chevrolets raced
Sunbeams?!

Sunbeams hit the Gold Coast in June 2001 - www.qld.sunbeam.org.au/national