Sunbeam Advertising?

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam Advertising?
From: "Marc Stenchever" <Marcsten@prontomail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:33:40 -0700
I have not seeen the Shell advert. described on the list yet.
However, here in Seattle there is a car stereo company called Car
Toys. They have an advert. I saw on TV the other day where a young
couple driving a newish convertible are passed by an elderly couple
in either a Tiger or Alpine, red in color. The old timers pass the
youngsters and crank up their indash stereo. As the ad ends, the
young couple sees the back of the Sunbeam pulling away. I wonder what
type of alternator they've got in that thing? Anyone else seen this?
Marc