RE: Hello

To: "'bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net'" <bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: RE: Hello
From: John Stanco <jstanco@cordmeyer.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:32:47 -0400
Lynn

I live on long Island and seek the same to show my car.  I have a Sunbeam
Series II which is running great and I would love to drive it somewhere
close to home to show it.  There is a British car show once a year sponsored
by the most part by Barclay's Bank.  This year it was held in Huntington
sometime in July.  Let me know if you come up with something for this year.