Re: Listserver and SPAM

To: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Subject: Re: Listserver and SPAM
From: Alex & Peggy McGregor <apmcgregor@home.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 01:21:52 -0600
If you (we) can alter them to something spammers can't directly use then
why can't an intelligent spammer alter them back?  I hate the stuff as
much as anyone but if we alter our addresses so that the a-h's can't use
them then how can legit people do so (if they don't know the
conversion)?

Al McGregor   B9006487