Servo Air Filter

Subject: Servo Air Filter
From: "kreg kallenberger" <kregkallenberger@home.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 17:05:00 -0500
Help needed,
I have a series III servo and they are a little different from the others in
the filter design.  I have the filter, but I do not have the plastic cover
that actually holds it on with the help of a sprung wire. Well I do have
some pieces of a cover.  Has any one else encountered this problem and come
up with a solution since both Curt and Rick tell me that they are not
available. Maybe I can rig it with pvc pipe caps or something.Any help is
appreciated.  If not I'll let you know what I come up with.
Kreg