Davey Jordan and Hollywood Sport Cars

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Davey Jordan and Hollywood Sport Cars
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 22:39:28 -0400
Davey Jordan sent me a number of sharp images of the 1963 HSC Sebring entry
where he and Jerry Titus drove to 4th in class.  He also included an image
of Bob Richman's HSC prepared Alpine.  Davey drove this car in numerous
races on the West Coast.   Neat car, maroon with a silver stripe running
down the side.

Also included in the package were race results from many races from the
early 60's to roughly 1964.   Included in the results were drivers like
Pickering, Block, Miles, and others.

Anyway, I have already posted some of the images.  I hope to have the
results posted in the next week or two.

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/milano164/home.html

I have to believe that some of these competition cars are still out there in
somebody's garage/backyard.  Ironically, there really weren't that many
Alpines racing on the National and Divisional level which makes
identification a little easier.  I suspect many met there fate by becoming
"donor" cars.

Steven Silverstein