Series 5 Owners

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Series 5 Owners
From: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 20:04:51 -0500
For those of you who own S5 Alpines, we are getting into the resto of my
son's car. One area that we do not recognize is in front of the driver
in the engine compartment. Mounted near the top fender are two items,
one shaped like a flasher unit, the other like a relay. What are they?
The relay looks like it takes five wires and the tube unit looks like it
holds three wires. I do not see anything in the schematic, but I am not
good at reading these either. Any help or direction on what these are
and the correct way to connect them is of course appreciated. Thanks
Brent