Re: VB Alloys

To: kasl100@navix.net
Subject: Re: VB Alloys
From: Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu (Christopher Albers)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:51:53 -0700
kasl100@navix.net writes:
>For those of you who have purchased the 8-spoke alloys from VB for your
>Alpine, is their any problem with fitting? I bought one wheel and it
>appears wider than the stock wheel. Is the backspace correct on these?
>Brent

I have the 14" wheels on my SV.  Had no trouble with back spacing.  The
only fitment trouble I had was with the front hubs. Cast flashing near
the edge of the hub interferes with the machined wheel mating surface
(where the wheel studs are moutned).  I took my hubs to a machine shop
to be fixed, VB paid for it.

CNA