Amber Turnsignal Sex Appeal

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Amber Turnsignal Sex Appeal
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:01:07 -0700
I finally have a pair of amber turnsignal lenses on my pointy fin Series 3!
They look awesome!  They really give the tail lights a sharp look - the
RIGHT LOOK IMHO.  If you look at the prototypes and original full scale
models, they had them too.

What?  Did I hear you say that the likelihood of you getting them is about
as great as you finding a left handed combination smoke shifter and bacon
stretcher? Nope! They are NOW available, brand new, from our buddy Curt!

They made my day when they arrived.

Jay