Re: sway bars

To: "V.Hughes" <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Subject: Re: sway bars
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:22:41 -0700
Hi, all:
Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.
The tiger and alpine sway bars have the same part numbers in the
catalogs, so I believe that they are the same size bar for both cars.
Rick at specialties could probably confirm, but I imagine that the bar
for sale on the web would fit an alpine.  Does it have all the mounting
hardware, though?

I've talked to tiger owners who have put on rear bars and uprated bars
and they love them, and I've talked to Alpine owners and Tiger owners
(and read messages on the list from same) who stick with the front bar
only and love the car that way.  I guess it's subjective.

Vic, thanks for your story. It confirms my belief that I want to get a
rear bar and an uprated front bar for my Alpine sometime soon.

Regards

David Sosna
S4 GT V6