generator bracket

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: generator bracket
From: Fred Levit <fle426@nwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 17:59:45 -0500
A welding shop can probably repair your bracket if you have both parts.
They could also fabricate one for you using the old one as a model.

You could also make a straight bracket from a piece of flat metal of the
right thickness by drilling and grinding the slot. Then use a piece of
metal tubing as a spacer, since you will not have the dogleg that was
present on the original bracket.

I made one from a piece of the flat galvanized strip (about 1/8 in thick)
that is sold for use with chain link fences.

Fred Levit