Re: Bumpers to Body

To: tebomr@cadvision.com
Subject: Re: Bumpers to Body
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:24:35 -0700
Ron wrote:
>Sorry. My reply was poorly worded. What I meant was that
>the rear bumper brackets are apparently interchangeable.

To my knowledge all the bumpers and bumper brakets are the same front and
rear.  On some of the brackets, they do seem to have a slight angle on them
suggesting a right and a left.  I've seen various Alpines with their
bumpers not horizontal at the ends.  I assumed that was because someone
mounted the bumper with the right/left brackets swapped - or had the car
towed with a sling - which immediately bends the front bumpers.

Jay

P.S.  I am sending this e-mail into the Abyss as I haven't received
Alpines-Digest for a few days.  So, I have no idea if this e-mail will ever
appear again.