[6pack] Have some parts to sell

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Have some parts to sell
From: Vito Pacione <vitop@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 01:07:43 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_7668558_520290497.1598404063907

I've got some parts from my old 1974 TR6 that I had taken apart about 16 ye=
ars ago. The car had about 43k on it.
I can send some photos to anyone that is interested. I have a pedal box in =
very good condition, original new tan interior less the seats which I alrea=
dy sold. Some of the vinyl is separated from the foam but the foam is not c=
rumbling or anything. Surprisingly, it is still in good shape and a spray g=
lue should fix those areas. I have two sets of windows with the rails, and =
a driveshaft also. I also have a windshield and a front bumper. The big stu=
ff and glass I'd rather not ship. I am located in northern Houston.=C2=A0
------=_Part_7668558_520290497.1598404063907

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I've got some
parts from my old 1974 TR6 that I had taken apart about 16 years ago. The car
dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I can send some photos to anyone that is

--===============4198396935524708463==