[6pack] Useless post

To: TR6 Group <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Useless post
From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 06:58:17 -0600

--000000000000e7401b0599a9888f

Hey friends,
   Here's yet another TR6 project update. It's boring but short. (Work time
has been limited.)
   The lower edges of the sill carpets are now glued in. I didn't use
contact cement. Rather, I used flexible carpet cement. I did that work a
day ago so the lower edge would be firmly attached when I rolled the edge
up and over the radius to and including the molding lip. I also trial
fitted the floor carpet on the driver's side. The fit is excellent. I still
need to trim the pad from beneath the radio panel attachment feet. The fit
is too tight for pad AND carpet, but with the pad out, the carpet will slip
under and the bolts will go right in.
   I also finished the upholstery on the triangular braces at the rear of
the door openings. They look great. I really look forward to seeing the
carpet and upholstery after the rubber door molding goes on. Adjusting the
door for alignment and closing ease, not so much. Okay, okay, I like that
bit too.

Happy Saturday,

Rick

--000000000000e7401b0599a9888f

 another TR6 project update. It&#39;s boring but short. (Work time has been=
 limited.)</div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0The lower edges of the sill =
carpets are now glued in. I didn&#39;t use contact cement. Rather, I used f=
lexible carpet cement. I did that work a day ago so the lower edge would be=
 firmly attached when I rolled the edge up and over the radius to and inclu=
ding the molding lip. I also trial fitted the floor carpet on the driver&#3=
9;s side. The fit is excellent. I still need to trim the pad from beneath t=
he radio panel attachment feet. The fit is too tight for pad AND carpet, bu=
t with the pad out, the carpet will slip under and the bolts will go right =
in.</div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0I also finished the upholstery on t=
he triangular braces at the rear of the door openings. They look great. I r=
eally look forward to seeing the carpet and upholstery after the rubber doo=
r molding goes on. Adjusting the door for alignment and closing ease, not s=
=3D"auto">Rick</div></div>

--000000000000e7401b0599a9888f--