Re: [6pack] Sunday AM, with a bit of OT

To: Richard Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Sunday AM, with a bit of OT
From: Greg Lemon via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 08:25:27 -0500
Cc: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>

--0000000000001c5a0605943ddfd1

I need to change the oil on my TR250, then clean it up and take it to the
Flawater Austin Healey club all British show this afternoon.

Greg Lemon

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019, 6:44 AM Richard Lindsay via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
wrote:

> Hello Friends, and good morning from South Texas!
>
> Another hot day is forecast for today so I plan to get my car work (play?)
> done early. Two jobs are in the queue, neither of which involves the
> Maserati, strangely enough! :-P The first is filling two petrol jugs with
> fuel and heading to my shop. The Triumph TR6 ran out of gas while moving it
> about yesterday. My grandson and I ended up pushing it into position, ready
> for tomorrow's transport.
>
> Once the TR6 is fueled, its back to the house to spend an hour or so on
> the MG TD. That car is to get the other half of its tune up. Specifically,
> the timing will be checked, and adjusted as required,  valves adjusted, and
> the SU carburetors will get cleaned and the linkage lubricated. The car
> will get a new brake master cylinder, but not today. Rather, a garage
> cleanup is needed first so the master cylinder job can happen cleanly and
> efficiently.
>
> As much as I have enjoyed working on the Biturbo, it's nice that I now
> don't have to do so! It's running great. Yesterday, the car started at the
> first turn of the key and ran great as I moved cars around. After
> completing a few more competing projects, the car will get regular use.
>
> You? How are you spending your Sunday? Any LBC projects in the queue. I
> know some of you are contemplating winter storage and maintenance projects
> for your cars, but for us on America's south coast, its driving season!
>
> Rick
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/grglmn@gmail.com

--0000000000001c5a0605943ddfd1

d take it to the Flawater Austin Healey club all British show this afternoo=
>On Sun, Oct 6, 2019, 6:44 AM Richard Lindsay via 6pack &lt;<a href=3D"mail=
kquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #cc=
c solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"auto"><span style=3D"font-family:sans=
-serif">Hello Friends, and good morning from South Texas!</span><div dir=3D=
"auto" style=3D"font-family:sans-serif"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto" style=
=3D"font-family:sans-serif">Another hot day is forecast for today so I plan=
 to get my car work (play?) done early. Two jobs are in the queue, neither =
of which involves the Maserati, strangely enough! :-P The first is filling =
two petrol jugs with fuel and heading to my shop. The Triumph TR6 ran out o=
f gas while moving it about yesterday. My grandson and I ended up pushing i=
t into position, ready for tomorrow&#39;s transport.</div><div dir=3D"auto"=
 style=3D"font-family:sans-serif"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font=
-family:sans-serif">Once the TR6 is fueled, its back to the house to spend =
an hour or so on the MG TD. That car is to get the other half of its tune u=
p. Specifically, the timing will be checked, and adjusted as required,=C2=
=A0 valves adjusted, and the SU carburetors will get cleaned and the linkag=
e lubricated. The car will get a new brake master cylinder, but not today. =
Rather, a garage cleanup is needed first so the master cylinder job can hap=
pen cleanly and efficiently.</div><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:sa=
uch as I have enjoyed working on the Biturbo, it&#39;s nice that I now don&=
#39;t have to do so! It&#39;s running great. Yesterday, the car started at =
the first turn of the key and ran great as I moved cars around. After compl=
eting a few more competing projects, the car will get regular use.</div><di=
v dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:sans-serif"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"=
 style=3D"font-family:sans-serif">You? How are you spending your Sunday? An=
y LBC projects in the queue. I know some of you are contemplating winter st=
orage and maintenance projects for your cars, but for us on America&#39;s s=
outh coast, its driving season!</div><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family=
ick</div></div>
rer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer noreferr=
er" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>