Re: [6pack] Blowing fuse Green circuit

To: Mgruber921 <mgruber921@aol.com>, Triumph 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Blowing fuse Green circuit
From: John North via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 13:26:02 -0400
Right circuit but it was the fan switch.   It's a strange switch, with
a terminal out the side that looks like it is grounded on the bulkhead
frame.   It has been wrapped by a PO with electrical tape and that
apparently failed.   I bent the terminal backwards and put it all back
together, testing as I tightened things up but when the final wrench
was made the final test shorted again.   I am down 6 fuses so far...

John North
1976 TR6 Inca Yellow