[6pack] Seat belt rebuilding

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[62D3A240:01D05763]
Subject: [6pack] Seat belt rebuilding
From: James_ <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 08:42:34 -0800
Next project on my list....
Seat belts. (Easy project because I just mail and through money at it!)

So I emailed Ssnake oyl. As some suggested on here to rebuild/webbing on tr6
seat belts.

They wrote back saying they may not be able to re-web due to being unable to
work on the retractor. Or get inside or something.

They have replacements but that defeats my goal and I can buy replacements at
moss/TRF.
Anyone with a 1976 Tr6 had their original seat belts rebuilt? Mainly the
webbing. The internal springs could probably use a little tightening.
Did you use snake oyl or someone else?
Thanks