[6pack] parts available

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] parts available
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:35:27 +0000 (UTC)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com; b=EiKyr9VoOjs0TvV5ffdAxuZYXMbl8vyFS4CuXPgLuHLMvsHqBGV82VPMuXHfL84H2z+E2KH/6eTdgk2i093pq06TcdjugEADdvYMO7Opj1qwZU9rAkmIA9Xrkx2wXNFgMjn27GqQl3dnb6UBTsPJryU5hRsPnp86aQhLD9E/lhHISBSaxWzMtks98a4hh1Yx3U1ygY3ktbYmBb1LLW+wUh5fgtKK0U8aDatoPo+3T06ooKcu0PbMgj1tpStpwVfUZCA9aRtaUm9GIzGv0kSPO5QHovB4eQTmsLGOGFrcrFPkId/J99AHpBzW1U4LPHuEpp+xqaONktdq6Vz1LTnIwQ==;
Hello all,
I had a very nice TR6 until a few years ago when illness in my family led me
to sell it to a good home. I've still been monitoring this list as the
discussions are interesting and not without a bit of humor.
While I had my car I accumulated a panoply of parts that I would like to see
to go to the best people in the world; 6-Pack enthusiasts. I am not looking to
turn a profit. In most cases I would offer them for the cost of shipping.
Would it be breaking etiquette to offer these items to the list?B Jim Jones
Jefferson City, MO