[6pack] glove box

To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] glove box
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:36:19 -0600
well, the DPO lined the glovebox with white felt.  probably to match the white
shag carpet that was in the car when I got it.  (That was the first to hit the
trash can)

I finally pulled the white felt off and underneath it is good old corrugated
cardboard and duct tape.  very creative but not a glove box.

am I correct in thinking that a tr4, tr4a, tr250, tr5, and tr6 glovebox is the
same part?  this car is an early tr4 if I'm wrong.

anyone have a decent used one to sell?  I'm planning to cover it in white
felt.  just kidding . . .

6pack@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive