[6pack] Check out my photos on Facebook

To: Rob Houseknecht <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Check out my photos on Facebook
From: "Robert Houseknecht" <invite+acfzoy_y@facebookmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 08:27:54 -0800
Hi Rob,

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events
and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Robert

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100003548131637&k=AQDeaoHrBzsGAkahhBOhwbvEvHK
VkH9weuYXkFp_uiqlgi7cwsDQ8exxL4H6qtZbEE_jI2aCyvz-B0YW&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=6pack%40autox.team.net&c=AQB8
orF5iOH_EFKw0k9TOxAgsM3-EEmhEDMsB1_-wO3OaA