[6pack] Plugs and gap

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Plugs and gap
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 11:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
We've no doubt been here before but I'm looking for advise soooo.  I'm going
get new plugs and wires and wanted the benefit of the list's wisdom.  I'm
currently running NGK BP6ES plugs with a gap of .030.  My car has an S2 cam,
around 9.5 to 1 compression and I have a recently rebuilt dizzy with
petronix and the blue Bosch coil that the dizzy rebuilder (sorry, I can't
recall
his name but he did a great job) recommended.  The wires aren't that
old and I'm
on the fence about replacing them as Magnecor wires are usually
pretty reliable.
The question is what plugs and gaps are recommended for the
above setup and is
there a general ohms reading for lengths of plug wires
(7MM I think).  Of better
yet if there is a link that addresses my
questions please give it to me.  TIA
and cheers.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6

6pack@autox.team.net