Re: [6pack] Performance Cam Advice?

To: mjmullin@ <juno.com mjmullin@juno.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Performance Cam Advice?
From: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:38:27 GMT
Matt---P.S. Yes, you'll have to remove the cross member, and slide the rack
forward a little to remove the balancer.  A small bottle of the ZZ__ sold by
our Triumph parts houses to help cam break in, is said to be worth the cost.
Continue to use the Cam Lube during installation, and for even more protection,
you could use Valvoline 20-50 racing oil. This also has the zinc added, which
benefits the lifters and lobes.

Dick