Re: [6pack] Update on my Hayden fan saga

To: "Joe Honor" <j.honor@comcast.net>, "TR-6 list"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Update on my Hayden fan saga
From: lfm614@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:25:40 +0000
Joe,

I would not leave it on the switch. If it doesn't go through the key, it will
stay on and kill the battery. If you forget to switch it on and miss the high
gauge reading you can overheat.

I can't imagine that you have another bad set of t-stat & relay.  Check the
wiring in common.  I believe that you should be able to short the connections
from the t-stat on the relay and it should activate.

Lou
72 Pimento