Re: [6pack] fan problem continues

To: j.honor@comcast.net, "TR-6 list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] fan problem continues
From: lfm614@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 22:45:16 +0000
Well sounds like a broken wire or bad connection if the fan works and you have
a new t-stat & relay.  Are you sure you are getting power to the hot side of
the relay from the fusebox?  Would not go to switch, don't think it will fix it
anyway.   Do you have a meter or light to check for 12 volts or continuity?

Lou
72 Pimento